David C. Larkin is a business & employment attorney in Chandler, Arizona. At David C. Larkin, P.C., we serve business, employee, and small business clients throughout the Phoenix area and the East Valley. Our clients trust our advice on the law, their rights, and the remedies available to them.
34 Years Experience as a Business & Employment Attorney and Former CPA
- For our business law clients, we draft contracts to prevent later conflicts, disputes, and litigation. We advise employers on what is permitted under the law to avoid compliance charges later.
- For our employment law clients, we consult with employees regarding discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination.
- As a trial lawyer, I am ready to fight for employees’ and businesses’ interests in state or federal courts when their rights are violated and disputes cannot be resolved out of court.
Experienced Phoenix and East Valley Business & Employment Attorney
We are skilled at both preventing disputes and resolving them. At David C. Larkin, P.C., we provide preventive advice and top-quality legal representation at reasonable rates, serving clients in the greater Phoenix area as well as business clients and employees across the country.
Your Rights Are Important To Us!
Our employment law services include representation in questions arising from discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination and wage and overtime claims. We have extensive experience advising employees on employment contracts as well as severance, noncompete and confidentiality agreements.
Our business law services include the creation of employment contracts, severance, noncompete and confidentiality agreements. We also represent employers in administrative and disciplinary hearings.
Trial Lawyer Successes
In recent years Trial Attorney David C. Larkin has compiled an enviable record of large-sum awards and settlements:
- $414,900 jury verdict in a federal court retaliation case — February 2013
- $1 million jury verdict in an LLC breach of fiduciary duty dispute — March 2012 (reversed on appeal 3/27/14, remanded for retrial)
- $110,000 arbitration award in a sexual harassment case — January 2012
- $1 million-plus in two employment-related jury trials (co-counsel)
|Do you need a quality lawyer who is also affordable? Call Phoenix area business and employment attorney David C. Larkin at (480) 491-2900 and describe your case to him. Or, write to him using this online form.|
Reasonable Hourly Rates • Credit Cards Accepted — Contingency Fee arrangements available in some cases after review and assessment