David C. Larkin is a business & employment attorney in Chandler, Arizona. At David C. Larkin, P.C., we serve employees and small business clients throughout the Phoenix area and the East Valley. Our clients trust our advice on the law, their rights, and the remedies available to them.
Over 30 Years Experience as a Business & Employment Attorney and Former CPA
- For our business law clients, we draft contracts to prevent later conflicts, disputes, and litigation. We advise employers on what is permitted under the law to avoid compliance charges later.
- For our employment law clients, we have consulted with thousands of employees regarding discrimination, harassment and wrongful termination, reviewed hundreds of employment contracts, noncompetes and severance agreements, and with over 30 years experience, we are able to provide relevant advice efficiently and succinctly.
- As a former trial lawyer for over thirty years, I consult with clients to assess their claims and refer them to the proper agency if exhaustion of administrative claims is necessary. If your claim requires a trial lawyer, we will provide appropriate referrals.
Experienced Phoenix and East Valley Business & Employment Attorney
We are skilled at both preventing disputes and resolving them without the necessity and expense of litigation. At David C. Larkin, P.C., we provide preventive advice and top-quality legal representation at reasonable rates, serving clients in the greater Phoenix area as well as business clients and employees across the country.
Your Rights Are Important To Us!
Our employment law services include representation in questions arising from discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination and wage and overtime claims. We have extensive experience advising employees on employment contracts as well as severance, noncompete and confidentiality agreements.
Our small business law services include advising small businesses, advice on incorporation or organization of limited liability companies and partnerships, the creation of shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, employment contracts, severance, noncompete and confidentiality agreements. We also advise on all types of contracts and transactions, and assist in resolving disputes between shareholders, LLC members and partners.
Trial Lawyer Successes
In recent years, former Trial Attorney David C. Larkin has compiled an enviable record of large-sum awards and settlements, which increases his efficiency and strengthens his advice to small business, his review of potential claims, contracts and disputes for small business and employment clients:
- $414,900 jury verdict in a federal court retaliation case — February 2013
- $1 million jury verdict in an LLC breach of fiduciary duty dispute — March 2012 (reversed on appeal 3/27/14, remanded for retrial)
- $110,000 arbitration award in a sexual harassment case — January 2012
- $1 million-plus in two employment-related jury trials (co-counsel)
- $160,000+ arbitration decision in shareholder stock valuation buy-out dispute where Company offered former shareholder/officer/employee approximately $75,000 — January 2017.
|Do you need a quality lawyer who is also affordable? Call Phoenix area business and employment attorney David C. Larkin at (480) 491-2900 or write to him using this online form.|
Reasonable Hourly Rates (minimum $150 for half hour, $250 per hour) • Credit Cards Accepted • Telephonic Consultation available