Arizona Employment Attorney
Serving Phoenix, Tempe, and the Surrounding Areas
At David C. Larkin, P.C., we realize that each case is unique. Employment issues can threaten your job security and financial future. It is our objective with every employee to handle their case with discretion and efficiency. We want you to understand your rights before you make decisions that affect the status of your employment or compensation.
Do not lose an opportunity to recover compensation that belongs to you. If you have employment questions and believe you need to protect your rights, contact us at (480) 491-2900. Let us assist you with any employment law matter, including:
- Contracts: Severance Agreements and Severance Packages, Employment contract review, Breach of employment contract, Non-compete agreements, Non-solicitation agreements
- Discrimination: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charges on the basis of Age, Gender, Race, Religion, National Origin, or Handicap; Sexual Harassment; Retaliation; Representation at hearings and mediations
- Education: Teacher/school district employees, contracts
- Executive contracts: review and drafting
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Personnel/Administrative Hearing Cases: EEOC Mediation, Consultation regarding administrative hearings, including unemployment appeal hearings.
- Wage and hour claims: Overtime, unpaid wages, unpaid commissions, claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Whistleblowing: Wrongful termination, demotion, retaliation
We believe in educating our clients. Having the information to make an educated legal decision can save you an enormous amount of time and resources. Our attorney, David C. Larkin, provides the counseling you need before you make a decision regarding your employment interests.
To discuss an employment matter with an experienced legal professional, call or e-mail David C. Larkin at our Arizona law offices.
David C. Larkin, P.C. provides professional legal services in Arizona counties including Maricopa County, Pinal County and Yuma County. Serving clients in Ahwatukee, Avondale, Buckeye, Carefree, Casa Grande, Cave Creek, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, Queen Creek, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Surprise, Tempe and Yuma. Call today at (480) 491-2900. Our attorney can help prevent or resolve legal problems in your employment or business.